React Native development

Sprawy administracyjne

React Native development

Postprzez durbinlabs » So wrz 07, 2019 13:36

Durbin Labs provides a full spectrum of custom solution development services on web and mobile platform. Our services cover the full life cycle of the solution development starting from “Conceptualization” through “Solution Development” to QA Testing and Deployment. Our well-organized approach towards after sales customer support provides our customers with a peace of mind.
React Native development
Dubrin labs limited is one of the proud members of Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS). We develop enterprise grade software and IT solution or organization all around the globe. We build android, iOS, Cross platform, and web application. Durbin labs limited has a reputation as one of the innovative firm for software development in Bangladesh
React Native development
durbinlabs
Daniel
Daniel

Postprzez » So wrz 07, 2019 13:36

React Native development

Postprzez KarenBex » Śr lis 13, 2019 07:13

Im new to react-native so try to study. I tried to make new component for my app after that I go to run my react native app on my iPhone Expo this error displayed in red background area.
Załączniki
270.gif
270.gif (3.38 KiB) Przeglądane 300 razy
KarenBex
Daniel
Daniel

Postprzez » Śr lis 13, 2019 07:13

Powrót do Adm. topic